|Album:||Being No One, Going Nowhere||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Polyvinyl Record Co.|
|Add Date:||2016-12-29||Pull Date:||2017-03-02|
|Week Ending:||Mar 5||Feb 26||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22||Jan 15|
|1.||Jun 07, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
When I'm With You
|4.||Feb 19, 2018:||new year, new me
|2.||Jun 05, 2022:||Lunar Echoes
Being No One, Going Nowhere
|5.||Feb 27, 2017:||Just Nickelback
Open Your Eyes
|3.||Feb 20, 2022:||Alien Hour
|6.||Feb 24, 2017:||Road Trip
Being No One, Going Nowhere, When I'm With You
RIYL Of Montreal, Neon Indian
Recommended tracks: 1, 5, 7, 8, 9
1. (3:14) Clapping backbeat and a guitar line with laser-effect synths and falsetto makes me want to dance.
2. (3:56) Heavy on bass guitar. Lightly layered crooning.
3. (3:35) 80s-style keyboard synths and minor key makes this a head-bobber.
4. (4:05) A big synth swell leads into a minimal, mid-tempo 80s jam.
5. (3:53) Uptempo with a lot of instrumentation, lighter on the synth. Tapping my feet to this one.
6. (1:11) A short, spacey interlude as if pulled from a British “Cosmos.”
7. (3:44) An upbeat jam with copious cowbell and keyboards, rounded out with a mediocre guitar solo.
8. (4:36) Plodding slow jam that is clearly differentiated from anything else on the album. Layered harmonies, emotional.
9. (4:34) Minor key punctuated with an interesting chorus line. Feels like a dancehall track.
10. (3:43) A bright feel for such a gloomy title. A midtempo deep synth beat complemented by light synths on top.
11. (4:40) Etherial title track. Way, way down-tempo with a somewhat grating siren backbeat.
|2.||Satellite||7.||In The End|
|4.||Something Ain't Right||9.||When I'm With You|
|5.||Open Your Eyes||10.||Dark Days|
|11.||Being No One, Going Nowhere|