|Artist:||Adams, Ryan||Added:||Feb 2017|
|Add Date:||2017-02-22||Pull Date:||2017-04-26|
|Week Ending:||Apr 30||Apr 23||Apr 9||Apr 2||Mar 26||Mar 19||Mar 12||Mar 5|
|1.||Feb 22, 2020:||Being as an ocean
|4.||Apr 17, 2017:||Mixed Nuts
|2.||Apr 25, 2017:||Forest for the Trees
|5.||Apr 17, 2017:||Everything A to Z - Week 83
|3.||Apr 21, 2017:||Totally A
To Be Without You
|6.||Apr 07, 2017:||KZSU Time Traveler
Do You Still Love Me?
Related: Jason Isbell, Whiskeytown, Wilco. FCC: 11
1. (4:00) **** Do You Still Love Me?—Straight riffing with a light synth backing. Classic rock revival.
2. (3:12) *** Prisoner—Mid-tempo. Acoustic guitars and harmonica. Romantic, taking things back to the Heartbreaker sound.
3. (3:02) **** Doomsday—World-weary, with harmonica and Ryan’s distinctive guitar tones. Classic.
4. (2:42) *** Haunted House—Spacious, uplifting. Gorgeous acoustic guitars. Something about yolo?
5. (3:05) **** Shiver and Shake—Slow, sad. Sparse guitars and light, sweeping synths.
6. (3:22) ** To Be Without You—Relaxed, more country. Blues guitar fills in the last few seconds. “Nothing really matters anymore.”
7. (4:51) Anything I Say to You Now—Driving rock sound.
8. (4:00) **** Breakdown—Minimal rock that steadily becomes more epic.
9. (4:21) Outbound Train—Tense, raw, chugging.
10. (2:57) **** Broken Anyway—Nostalgic, chiming guitars. Huge sound.
11. (3:56) Tightrope—FCC “fuck”. Solemn acoustic guitars and sax.
12. (3:29) **** We Disappear—Tight, throbbing. Settles into a nice groove. Crazy guitar effects kick in at the end.
|1.||Do You Still Love Me?||7.||Anything I Say To You Now|
|4.||Haunted House||10.||Broken Anyway|
|5.||Shiver And Shake||11.||Tightrope|
|6.||To Be Without You||12.||We Disappear|