|Album:||Feel Your Feelings Fool!||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Regrettes, The||Added:||Mar 2017|
|Label:||Warner Bros. Records|
|Add Date:||2017-03-15||Pull Date:||2017-05-17|
|Week Ending:||May 7||Apr 30||Apr 23||Apr 9||Apr 2||Mar 26||Mar 19|
|1.||Jul 11, 2019:||veggie tales
|4.||Jan 25, 2018:||veggie tales
|2.||Jul 04, 2019:||veggie tales
How It Should Be, Juicebox Baby, Hey Now
|5.||Oct 05, 2017:||veggie tales
Ladylike / Whatta Bitch
|3.||Mar 08, 2018:||veggie tales: international women's day with Lydia
Hey Now, Juicebox Baby
|6.||May 04, 2017:||alternative energy.
Reminds me of: Cherry Glazerr, Slutever, The Coathangers, The Pretty Reckless
Favorite Tracks: 2, 9, 14, 15
1. (2:47) Drawling vocals, simple lyrics. Prominent drums bring power to the song.
2. (2:38)* FCC: ass (0:23), bitch (0:49). 60’s-esque guitar. An empowering anthem for women with cute a capella intro.
3. (3:30) High-energy, high attitude, almost-love song. Fun synth interludes.
4. (2:40) FCC: shit (0:15, 0:24). Angry, garage punk. Drums and soft guitar melodies building up to loud, frenetic bursts of sound.
5. (3:28) FCC: fuck (0:44, 1:38), ass (1:19), bitch (2:41). Musically mild relative to other songs in the album. Especially woke feminist lyrics.
6. (1:51) Quick and frenzied. A fun track.
7. (2:51) Simple, repetitive lyrics with a foot-tapping tune. Really into the angelic background vocals.
8. (5:27) FCC fucked (2:24, 4:22). Slow, dark, melancholy. Gritty vocals. Definitely adds variety to the album.
9. (2:54)* Very catchy, somewhat beachy. Cute doo-wopping and driving instrumentals.
10. (2:03) FCC asshole (1:24). Squeaky vocals with no shortage of attitude. Spoken section with only drums, album title mentioned.
11. (2:38) Teen angst. Breakup song. Solid, but not the most exciting track of the album.
12. (2:48) FCC damn (0:14), bitch (0:14). Mostly spoken, weirdly reminiscent of Ke$ha except with the expected retro punk fervor. Also takes inspiration from Salt-N-Pepa’s “Push It”. Worth checking out.
13. (4:00) Dominated by vocals. Could be the soundtrack to Janis and Cady’s Mean Girls friendship.
14. (1:53)* FCC bitch (0:35), fucking (1:10), shit (1:28). Intro sung without instrumental accompaniment. A short song, but one of the most vibrant and original.
15. (5:26) FCC bitch (4:08). Two songs (“You Won’t Do” and “Cold”) separated by silence between 1:59 and 2:33. Transitions from a very high energy punk jam to a soft ballad, which is definitely a highlight of this record.
|1.||I Don't Like You||8.||Pale Skin|
|2.||A Living Human Girl||9.||Lacy Loo|
|3.||Hey Now||10.||Head In The Clouds|
|4.||Hot||11.||How It Should Be|
|7.||'til Tomorrow||14.||Ladylike / Whatta Bitch|
|15.||You Won't Do|