|Sneaks / It's A Myth|
|Album:||It's A Myth||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2017-06-08||Pull Date:||2017-08-10|
|Week Ending:||6 Aug||30 Jul||23 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul||25 Jun||18 Jun|
|1.||Sep 20, 2022:||Zootopia |
Hair Slick Back
|4.||Mar 25, 2022:||Magnetized Toner:Eclectic Summer (rebroadcast from Jun 20, 2017) |
|2.||Sep 13, 2022:||Zootopia |
|5.||Mar 23, 2022:||Magnetized Toner (TJBDF-2017 Edition) (rebroadcast from May 2, 2017) |
With A Cherry On Top
|3.||Aug 29, 2022:||Zootopia |
|6.||Jan 30, 2019:||deep storage |
Hair Slick Back
It's A Myth is the sophomore album by Washington, D.C.’s Eva Moolchan, better known as Sneaks. Rudimentary, charming, lo-fi bedroom pop soaked in attitude and minimalism. Think of it as a mixture between Marine Girls, Unrest, and a demo version of the Luscious Jackson sound. |
RIYL: Luscious Jackson, Marine Girls, Unrest, Kate Tempest, and The Spells.
Recommended Tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10
1. (1:03) Inside Edition – Synth-driven lo-fi bedroom pop. Medium-up tempo. Dancy.
2. (3:18) **Look Like That – A more ambitious synth-driven lo-fi bedroom pop recording. Stays with you.
3. (2:13) Not My Combination – Medium tempo. Pop made with synths in the comfort of a home setting.
4. (1:57) *Hair Slick Back – The closest to a standard pop rock song. Medium-up tempo. Short and slick.
5. (1:41) Devo – Medium piece. Minimal pop. Midnight drivers.
6. (2:39) ***Pbnj – Upbeat piece. Unrest comes to mind. Killer.
7. (1:10) **Act Out – Upbeat recording. Cool bass line. Post-punk attitude.
8. (0:20) Daffodils – Synth experiment. Almost ambient.
9. (2:11) *With A Cherry On Top – Synth-driven pop recording. Charming wheels.
10. (2:18) *Future – Funky bedroom pop. Medium tempo. Charismatic.
|1.||Inside Edition||6.||P B N J|
|2.||Look Like That||7.||Act Out|
|3.||Not My Combination||8.||Daffodils|
|4.||Hair Slick Back||9.||With A Cherry On Top|