|Sinkane / Life & Livin' It|
|Album:||Life & Livin' It||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2017-04-12||Pull Date:||2017-06-14|
|Week Ending:||11 Jun||4 Jun||28 May||21 May||14 May||7 May||30 Apr||23 Apr|
|1.||Jun 02, 2022:||Totally A (rebroadcast from Apr 30, 2017) |
|4.||Apr 04, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|2.||Feb 01, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|5.||Jan 07, 2018:||Formerly A |
|3.||Oct 24, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|6.||Dec 28, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
Amazing, wonderful, funky, bluesy, rocky, synthy music here. Tracks are mostly danceable, with beautiful harmonies and creative layering of synths, drums, guitars, and vocals. Highly recommended!|
RIYL Petite Noir, The Juan MacLean, Yeasayer
Recommended tracks: all!, especially 1, 4, 5, 6
1. (4:41) Midtempo head-bobber rich with percussion, spacey synth, and layered guitars. Heart-wrenched, bluesy vocals.
2. (4:07) Afrobeat vibes from funky horns, keyboard, and electric guitar with call-and-response singing.
3. (4:53) Happy, poppy, smooth dance number with a satisfying beat and harmonious vocals.
4. (4:48) Falsetto leads into a spacey-synth-backed guitar solo. Minor key lament with a lot of energy.
5. (3:06) Bright, uptempo synth line, horns, and hi-hat make me wanna get up and dance! I’d def give him a call.
6. (3:19) Contemplative midtempo funk-out thick with horns and bright keyboard.
7. (4:55) ‘80s synth dominates a group rock-out with multiple voices. A major-key, joyful song.
8. (4:04) A sparser track, lighter on the percussion than others. A gentle love song that’s still hummable and danceable.
9. (4:15) Soulful mid tempo horns-out big-band feel, with rock flute to end it.
|3.||Favorite Song||7.||Theme From Life & Livin' It|