|Add Date:||2017-06-28||Pull Date:||2017-08-30|
|Week Ending:||Sep 3||Aug 27||Aug 20||Jul 23||Jul 9||Jul 2|
|1.||Jan 16, 2018:||Magnetized Toner: Best of 2017 (Part 3)
|4.||Aug 24, 2017:||moodswings
|2.||Aug 30, 2017:||The Fuzz Deli
|5.||Aug 19, 2017:||moodswings
|3.||Aug 30, 2017:||The Library
|6.||Aug 17, 2017:||moodswings
RIYL: Sneaks, Cherry Glazerr, Hinds, Shannon & The Clams and Wall.
FCC WARNING: Name of the band. Tracks are clean. Recommended Songs: 2, 3, 5, 7, 8
1. (03:49) Never Seen A Girl Like Me – Quiet intro with just vocals. Beat at slow tempo starts at 00:58. Odd pop.
2. (02:39) **Sugar Town – Cool lo-fi garage guitar riff. Weird structure, cool sounds.
3. (02:45) **Alright – Medium tempo beat recording glazed with garage, riot grrrl and bedroom pop. Catchy.
4. (02:32) Two Motorbikes – Bedroom pop ballad. Slow tempo. Psychedelic. 5. (03:19) *Tropics – 1950s pop influenced lo-fi track. Medium tempo. Recorded as if the singer was lying down and about to fall sleep.
6. (03:08) On A Saturday Night At Home – Pop a la Kill Rock Stars. Medium tempo. Homemade recordings forever.
7. (03:17) *Likagurl – Inspired rudimentary power pop created with amateur equipment. Bold.
8. (02:07) *Fish At Sea, Right? – Medium-up tempo piece with commanding guitar riff. It has a cool mid 1990s alternative rock vibe.
9. (04:39) Gettin' Mad – Another bedroom pop ballad here.
|1.||Never Seen A Girl Like Me||5.||Tropics|
|2.||Sugar Town||6.||On A Saturday Night At Home|
|4.||Two Motorbikes||8.||Fish At Sea, Right?|