|Album:||Love Is The Capital||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Hiro Kone||Added:||Jun 2017|
|Add Date:||2017-10-03||Pull Date:||2017-12-05||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Nov 26||Oct 15||Oct 8|
|1.||Nov 24, 2017:||Reckless Burning
Rukhsana / Infinite Regress
|3.||Oct 05, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|2.||Oct 09, 2017:||Reckless Burning
Choice cuts: 2, 6, 8
Genre: Industrial techno, electro, dark ambient
Friends: HTRK, Vatican Shadow, Blanck Mass, SHXCXCHCXSH, Female, Tujurikkuja, Tackle
1. (2:32) The requisite industrial introduction. Overdriven siren-y dirge, echoey metal scrape.
2. (3:57) Minimalistic synth arpeggios and patient swells supported by a powerful electro beat. Indecipherable choppy vocals. 4am fatigue vibes. Drew McDowall, formerly of Coil and Psychic TV, contributes on the keys.
3. (8:21) Constantly revving up with ritualistic kick patterns and spoken word mantras -- "do you still want this?" Non-humanoid motifs pop in and out as they see fit. No end in sight.
4. (3:14) Weirdo dialtone-esque synth loop and heart rate monitor bloops, quicker nervous beat. Could see this one on an avant-fashion runway or an edgy art gallery.
5. (6:21) Old-timey scientist speech sample, simple syncopated beat with an über-deep long-envelope kick. Breaking into secret government laboratory vibes.
6. (5:05) Deeper into techno territory, now with kicks on every beat, a killer one-note bassline and subtle progressions further back in the mix. Definitely will not make you want to drink the water.
7. (1:47) Lustmordian swirling murk. Ends with traces of a choir and string drones.
8. (6:24) Digital vinyl crackle and ambient wash, but later back to incessant sub-bass pulse and echoey interjectors. Some percussive jump-scares in the middle - don't spill your coffee!
|1.||Being Earnest||5.||Less Than Two Seconds|
|2.||Rukhsana||6.||Don't Drink The Water|
|3.||Infinite Regress||7.||Love Is The Capital|
|4.||The Place Where Spirits Get Eaten||8.||The Declared Enemy|