|Add Date:||2017-09-08||Pull Date:||2017-11-10|
|Week Ending:||Oct 29||Oct 8||Sep 17|
|1.||Nov 26, 2020:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|3.||Oct 01, 2017:||The Daily Bump
Angel Of Death
|2.||Oct 24, 2017:||The Core
|4.||Sep 16, 2017:||Old Fart at Play
1. (4:45)—Wispy, slow, shimmering fingerpicked flourishes.
2. *(2:49)—Mid-tempo fingerpicking, folk song chord progression, bathed in soft light.
3. *(3:05)—Deep, slow, resonant broken major chords.
4. (1:17)—Partial chords that resonate the way calm water does when stones are dropped into it slowly.
5. *(3:31)—Slow Hank Williams cover. Sounds almost holy. High, clear, restrained singing.
6. (2:48)—High, gleaming raindrop notes. Droning.
|1.||Let Us Crown Ourselves With Rosebuds, Before They Be Withered||4.||Toad's Golden Eyes|
|2.||Saffron||5.||Angel Of Death|
|3.||Ether||6.||Fine Bone China Bird|