|Daniel, Jay / Broken Knowz|
|Add Date:||2018-01-23||Pull Date:||2018-03-27||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||25 Mar||18 Mar||11 Mar||4 Mar||18 Feb||11 Feb||4 Feb||28 Jan|
|1.||Mar 24, 2018:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Mar 13, 2018:||Waste FM |
Knowledge Of Selfie
|2.||Mar 17, 2018:||Music Casserole |
Knowledge Of Selfie
|5.||Mar 13, 2018:||subwoofer etc |
|3.||Mar 14, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|6.||Mar 10, 2018:||Markov Chain Gang |
Instrumental tracks from Detroit house scene breakout Jay Daniel. Mostly uptempo, but not overly energetic, the songs take us on a synthy, bassy, drummy journey into the sounds of the studio - but the tracks are clear and not overproduced. A crisp house sound to jam out and night ride to.|
RIYL Kyle Hall, Carl Craig, Omar-S
Recommended tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7
1. (2:39) Clapping beat with bells jingling over an off-kilter synth line.
2. (4:42) Gentle swirling over a smooth keyboard line and an uptempo cowbell.
3. (3:03) Muddy siren grinding with distorted vocals, breaking into laughter and fast-moving industrial chiming.
4. (6:13) Drum-heavy, base-heavy minimalist journey that gets synthy about midway through. Creative arrangements.
5. (6:01) Stuttering base with a synth melody played over that juts in and out. Quieter synth swells follow.
6. (5:50) Rattling your brain with lots of tinny treble, and then an '80s synth line comes in to make it a wonderful melodic surprise.
7. (8:27) Smooth chirping with a continual bass breakdown into a multilayered groove of jingling drums and clear-toned synth.
8. (1:27) A super-smooth short interlude. Driving with the windows down groove with drum and very cool synth.
9. (6:47) Purely drumming and base making me want to move. Uptempo swirling with a familiar synth line reprisal from track 7.
|1.||Last Of The Dogons||5.||Squeaky Maya|
|2.||Paradise Valley||6.||$Hake It Down|
|3.||Niiko||7.||Knowledge Of Selfie|