|Darkdark / Heathered|
|Add Date:||2018-07-04||Pull Date:||2018-09-05||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||9 Sep||2 Sep||26 Aug||19 Aug||12 Aug||5 Aug||29 Jul||22 Jul|
|1.||Sep 03, 2018:||Hot Probs |
Restless Feat. Haley Bonar, Moments
|4.||Aug 23, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|2.||Aug 31, 2018:||The Morning Show |
|5.||Aug 16, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|3.||Aug 24, 2018:||Old Fart at Play |
|6.||Aug 13, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Underpants |
This electronic duo makes lush, urgent, layered tracks that you want to play on loud. Female vox is prominent among the synths and drums that give each track a distinctive heavy reverb sound.|
RIYL S U R V I V E, Madeon, CHVRCHES, The Glitch Mob
Recommended tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4
1. Moments (3:32) - Becomes a huge track at 0:34. Breathless female vox over a churning hiphop electro beat.
2. Stay Close (3:48) - Minor key undulating beat makes this sound like a modern take on the '80s horror movie or the Stranger Things SDK. Ghostly female vox adds to the uptempo urgency.
3. Restless feat. Haley Bonar (3:32) - A sparser track with Bonar's clear-toned vocals coming through beautifully. Heavy drum pad under twinkling synth makes it feel like an '80s anthem, but only at the chorus and finale.
4. Fake It (4:06) - Plodding electric guitar over the synth makes this one stand out from the rest. Layered, filtered vox creates a full sound.
5. Shelter (4:19) - Male and female vox harmonizing together over a sweet, echoing, swirling down- to midtempo beat.
|1.||Moments||3.||Restless Feat. Haley Bonar|
|2.||Stay Close||4.||Fake It|