|Artist:||Daijing, Pan||Added:||Mar 2018|
|Add Date:||2018-03-06||Pull Date:||2018-05-08||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Apr 22||Apr 1||Mar 18||Mar 11|
|1.||Apr 18, 2018:||Oh Messy Motion
|3.||Mar 13, 2018:||subwoofer etc
Lucid Morto, Come To Sit, Come To Refuse, Come To Surround
|2.||Mar 31, 2018:||Music Casserole
Practise Of Hygiene
|4.||Mar 10, 2018:||Markov Chain Gang
A Situation Of Meat
(Released by: Pan)
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Intense & raw, this is a marvelous release from Chinese born; now Berlin based Pan Daijing. Industrial experimental with added bite. The intoxicating vocals on tracks 1 & 4 are a highlight amongst an already quality release.
Like: Deletist, Coàgul, Hellvete, Joachen Arbeit & Huan, with touches of Diamanda Galas & Aurora Josephson
Great release; loving 1,4,5
No detectable FCC’s (mostly instrumentals)
1) Phenomenon (3.35) Slow crescendo of voice & jangley sounds plus added gritty low manipulated noise.
2) A Loving Tongue (5.58) Drawn out manic synths at play.
3) Practice of Hygiene (4.51) Spoken word chiller with bare bones piano & effected sounds.
4) Plate of Order (3.13) Considered industrial, takes second fiddle to the voice.
5) Act of the Empress (4.58) Squelching beats with screams & nightmarish flourishes. Perfect.
6) Come to Sit, Come to Refuse, Come to Surround (2.13) The bells, the bells…Head banging against the wall glory.
7) Eat (3.21) Chainsaw grind meltdown.
8) The Nerve Meter (5.11) A carousel ride you can never escape from.
9) A Situation of Meat (2.24) A scathing assault gives way to liberation (long fade)
10) Lucid Morto (7.34) Mellow build to a repetitive synth laden march. Swirls around your head & gets better with every listen.
|1.||Phenomenon||6.||Come To Sit, Come To Refuse, Come To Surround|
|2.||A Loving Tongue||7.||Eat|
|3.||Practise Of Hygiene||8.||The Nerve Meter|
|4.||Plate Of Order||9.||A Situation Of Meat|
|5.||Act Of The Empress||10.||Lucid Morto|