For Roman Polanski’s “the Tenant”, this collection was performed and recorded live at the Cinemascore Flm Festival in Castellón. Very 60’s, 70’s to 80’s them style movie soundtracks ranging from the Sean Connery James Bond movies to the early Hammer Horror Films. All tracks have that rich cinematic influence. Ranging from dreamy to trip hop . All radio friendly tracks. All instrumental. Recommended tracks: 6, 8, & 10
1. Dark and mysterious / drone
2. Melodic slow tempo / phantom of the opera - exorcist theme vibe - early 80’s Italian horror
3. Aquatic, Ian Flemming / James Bond.
4. Dreamy - dark - melodic
5. Downtempo / dark-wave experimental
6. Spacey -atmospheric w/ mesmerizing, hypnotic solo snare drumming. Recommended
7. Dreamy / mesmerizing & hypnotic sounding tempo
8. Sinister villian / secret agent / dark sounding / spacey downtempo / chill sound. Recommended
9. Outer space Sci-fi / dark synth keyboards with fluttering sound effects
10. Melodic downtempo / experimental hiphop - Portisehead trip hop style production. Recommended
11. Drown out - dark sounding. Ridley Scott cinematic style
12. Mysterious sounding vibe / Deep sounding echos with creepy rich mid-tones.
13. UFO - eerie sounding. Quiet and soft towards the beginning. Electro-static sounds with dark keynotes.
14. Solo piano keys - very short track.