|Artist:||Great Harry Hillman, The||Added:||Mar 2018|
|Add Date:||2018-04-01||Pull Date:||2018-06-03|
|Week Ending:||Jun 3||Apr 8|
|1.||Jun 02, 2018:||Music Casserole
|2.||Apr 04, 2018:||Brownian Motion
1. Extremely mellow and relaxing style towards the 1st half of the track. Transitions into upbeat rhythms and back into a more quiet sounding track.
2. Uptempo drums with a bouncy bass guitar / quirky guitar riffs in a deep and mellow rhythm with a low sounding bass clarinet. Recommended.
3. Melodic rhythm with an easy flowing horn to the tempo. Mid-tempo to quiet transition changes. Uptempo beats towards the end.
4. Dark sounding style vibe. Creepy and synthetic mid-tones with subtle feedback. Goes from very mellow to noisy throughout the track.
5. Very quiet and melodic. Mostly horn with very little drums and guitar. Recommended.
6. Dreamy-mid tempo. Very theatrical sounding with a hint of classic 90.s alternative / modern rock.
7. Bouncy, quirky, cartoonish sound with impromptu feedback. Very John Zorn / Naked City style. Recommended.
8. Empty sounding guitar intro. Downbeat and very slow tempo with light wind chimes towards the end.
|2.||Strengen Denkt An||6.||Remazing Ace|
|3.||The New Fragrance||7.||How To Dice An Onion|