Easygoing electro-pop with female vocals. Computer Magic, or Danielle Johnson, croons along on each track while being complemented by synth, drums, and/or guitar. You may notice yourself smiling and bobbing your head to this 2016 EP.
1. (3:26) Major key mid-uptempo urgent female vox backed up with etherial marimba.
2. (3:15) Midtempo heavy reverb on the backbeat with more playful, subdued vocals and chirping strings.
3. (1:34) Energetic drums and keyboard creating almost a war chant. Short.
4. (3:40) Minor key mid-uptempo pop-rock track. Chorus is layered with lush synth and electric guitar.
5. (4:07) Big '80s-style ballad with plenty of high-pitched synth. Silence around 3:10, then a dreamlike, Zelda-esque synth twinkle with vocals played backwards.