|Add Date:||2018-05-21||Pull Date:||2018-07-23|
|Week Ending:||Jul 22||Jul 15||Jul 8||Jul 1||Jun 24||Jun 17||Jun 10||Jun 3|
|1.||Oct 18, 2022:||Well Mixed
|4.||Jan 01, 2021:||Nathan Kim DEMO
All The Time
|2.||Aug 18, 2022:||deep storage
All The Time
|5.||Jul 09, 2020:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|3.||Oct 10, 2021:||Alien Hour
|6.||Jul 26, 2018:||Homeroom
1. *(4:04)—Airy, perfect calm pop. Woozy in a subtle way, swings quietly.
2. *(3:42)—Mid-tempo, cool jazz drums paired to understated soul guitar.
3. *(6:54)—Barely-awake love ballad. Takes its time, long outro with whispered singing. Hope Sandoval’s favorite Acetone song, and it’s pretty clear why.
4. (5:20)—So slow there’s a gulf between downbeats. Long vamps on one chord.
5. *(3:10)—A William Blake poem set to tropical paradise mirage music. Almost no drumming. Deep, warm harmonies.
6. (4:36)—A rhythm like lapping water. The interlocking guitar melodies sound like Bedhead.
7. (4:35)—Instrumental. Faded, grainy, a surf instrumental slowed to quarter speed.
8. (5:46)—Very slow, dark, nihilistic, foreboding. Ends with minimalist calm.
9. (4:05)—Bluesy, with deep, laconic harmonies.
10. (3:27)—Instrumental. Extremely languid rendition of the Midnight Cowboy theme.
11. (6:07)—The most energetic song here, hyper in comparison. Chugging beat, slacker harmonies.
12. (4:11)—Swooning, sweet torch song, a little seasick. Heartache music.
13. *(4:41)—The classic Acetone song. Bare grooves, ‘60s keyboard, a wonderful guitar solo that comes out of nowhere.
14. (4:20)—Instrumental. Easy-going ramble, loping but not slow, acoustic guitar textures.
15. *(6:10)—Described in Sam Sweet’s nonfiction novel Hadley Lee Lightcap: “barely a song at all…the music slows as if to stop, but doesn’t.”
16. (5:24)—Especially lo-fi. Thick, deep guitar. A little jagged. Indecipherable vocals.
|1.||Shaker||9.||Things Are Gonna Be Alright (Demo)|
|2.||All The Time||10.||Midnight Cowboy|
|4.||Return From The Ice||12.||Too Much Time|
|5.||How Sweet I Roamed||13.||Vibrato|
|7.||Shore Power||15.||Stray (Demo)|