|Former Selves / Forgiveness Circles|
|Add Date:||2018-08-02||Pull Date:||2018-10-04||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||19 Aug||12 Aug||5 Aug|
|1.||Sat, 18 Aug 18:||Mr. Tumnus|
|4.||Thu, 09 Aug 18:||lionel hutz & dr. information|
subwoofer etc etc etc
|2.||Wed, 15 Aug 18:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|5.||Thu, 09 Aug 18:||Chachi and Akshi|
Brown and Browner
|3.||Fri, 10 Aug 18:||Old Fart|
Old Fart at Play
|6.||Sat, 04 Aug 18:||Eme O|
Ambient experimental. Warm dreamy atmosphere with occasional moments of tension or triumph. Sometimes a drum will do something arrhythmic in the background, to keep us focused and interested. Really pleasant to listen to.|
Try any, but 4 and 6 are a good place to start.
1) “in the mountains high” (10:38): Starts light and ethereal with some light piano/drone: becomes more dissonant later maybe as the sun is going down? By the end, stormy.
2) “clouds below, opposite the sun” (5:55): Continues from the previous track. Quavering drone, light piano. Long fade.
3) “a formation, a signal, a presence” (4:23): Peaceful, warm drone.
4) “forgiveness circles” (10:24): Definitely a highlight of the album. Surpassingly warm. Piano adds a light touch of melody.
5) “opacity and pattern” (11:49): Very faint pulsing beat. Warm. Quite thick at the end. Long fade.
6) “the view from above and the view from below” (12:44): After calm beginning, a kind of piano fugue. Agitated, interesting rhythms.
7) “halos around the sun and moon” (7:01): Dreamy and more staticky. Arrhythmic drum beats in the background.
|1.||In The Mountains High||4.||Forgiveness Circles|
|2.||Clouds Below, Opposite The Sun||5.||Opacity And Pattern|
|3.||A Formation, A Signal. A Presence||6.||The View From Above And The View From Below|
|7.||Halos Around The Sun And Moon|