|Add Date:||2018-10-24||Pull Date:||2018-12-26||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Dec 16||Nov 25|
|1.||Dec 30, 2018:||On The Warpath
|4.||Dec 28, 2018:||Rivulets
Side A & B
|2.||Dec 30, 2018:||ad hoc variety show
|5.||Dec 15, 2018:||Music Casserole
|3.||Dec 29, 2018:||Music Casserole
|6.||Dec 14, 2018:||old fart At Play
1. (1:33)—Wobbly tape. Deep, distant drums.
2. *(6:37)—Slow drums, soft cymbal. Deep, tape-warped tones from a guitar. It’s a rock setup but doesn’t sound like it at all. Turns into fuzzed out bathwater psych.
3. (6:01)—Deep plodding drumbeat. Clanking sounds. Like someone moving a big cart across a dusty farm.
4. *(4:54)—Tone-warped bells. Voice! Shells or grains filtered through hands.
5. *(5:08)—Mid-tempo hand drums, scratching noise, thick low end. Has kind of a destroyed sci-fi dub feel.
6. (3:40)—Really gets going halfway in. Simply steel drum-like loop. Reversed tape.
7. *(3:36)—Loud bells and drums. Surprisingly heavy for a bit. Feels more recognizable as plodding psych rock. Pink Floyd at Pompeii, with the big gong.
8. (8:08)—Mouth harp. Slow polyrhythms, like some ritual cowboy caravan.
|1.||Sunday Morn'||5.||Stainless Steel|
|4.||Potboy And Sourpuss||8.||Aaron's Cave|