|Add Date:||2019-04-02||Pull Date:||2019-06-04||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||May 12||Apr 28||Apr 21||Apr 14||Apr 7|
|1.||Jan 17, 2023:||Alien Hour
A Day Without You (Leech Edit)
|4.||Apr 20, 2019:||Alien Hour
|2.||May 07, 2019:||Attitude Adjustment
|5.||Apr 14, 2019:||w/e
|3.||Apr 27, 2019:||Alien Hour
Thin Line, Boyfriend Shirt
|6.||Apr 09, 2019:||Attitude Adjustment
1. *(5:35)—Mid-tempo. Deep and thick bass undertow, goofy percussive effects. Aggressively bright in parts, but totally locked in and velvety. This is so good.
2. *(7:07)—Medium-slow. Gradual build, minimal synth layers. Spoken vocals. Feels even more eighties-throwback than the other tracks.
3. (6:36)—Medium-fast. A little dark and melancholy, still heavy. Faded calls of “Do you remember?”
4. (3:57)—Fast. Squelchy low-end, ping-ponging tones. Exasperated lyrics.
5. (7:00)—Mid-tempo. Straightforward house feel, smooth 70s keys, swirling vocals deep in the mix.
6. *(4:52)—Mid-tempo. Faded textures and vocals, crisp percussion. Tropical vibe. Re-release from Cherushii’s “Memory of Water” tape.
7. (4:43)—Mid-tempo. Instrumental remix by Brian Foote. Mellow chill-out room version of track 1. Reminiscent of 2010-ish, when chillwave was still being called “glo-fi.”
|1.||A Day Without You||4.||Out By Myself|
|2.||This Must Be The Place||5.||Nobody's Fool (Vocal Version)|
|3.||Boyfriend Shirt||6.||Thin Line|
|7.||A Day Without You (Leech Edit)|