|Artist:||Pip Blom||Added:||Jul 2019|
|Add Date:||2019-07-23||Pull Date:||2019-09-24|
|Week Ending:||Sep 22||Sep 15||Sep 8||Sep 1||Aug 25||Aug 18||Aug 11||Aug 4|
|1.||Sep 25, 2019:||The Library
|4.||Sep 13, 2019:||KZSU Time Traveler
|2.||Sep 20, 2019:||old fart at play
|5.||Sep 11, 2019:||The Library
|3.||Sep 20, 2019:||KZSU Time Traveler
|6.||Sep 06, 2019:||KZSU Time Traveler
General Comments / Release Notes
20 year old from Amsterdam’s debut album. Riding a wave of great female fronted rock bands, this is competent and uncomplicated indie guitar pop.
RIYL: Honeyblood, Courtney Barnett, Adult Mom
Play: 1, ** 6 ** ,7,10
1. *** Daddy Issues 04:25 - Perfect, driving, bouncing uptempo guitar-driven indie pop song. Play it.
2. Don’t Make It Difficult 03:38 - More driving uptempo guitar pop, this one with a dark tone to it.
3. Say It 04:39 - Mid-uptempo with a sweeter tone, still a bit of melancholy.
4. Tired 03:35 - Upbeat, jangler.
5. Bedhead 04:00 - Another jangly upbeat guitar pop song. Sweet and bouncy.
6. **** Tinfoil 04:45 - midtempo, cool, dark, brooding & droning. Verges on shoegaze. Great vocals, killer guitar hook, trance inducing rhythm. My favorite track on the album. Just a really great sound to this song.
7. *** Ruby 03:37 - Bouncing again. Another pleasant guitar pop song. This one has a Courtney Barnett feel.
8. Set of Stairs 02:53 - Another midtempo guitar rocker. Not a standout.
9. Sorry 03:36 - Repetitive and urgent. Lyrics and vocals are nice, but overall mediocre.
10. *** Aha 04:20 - Starts quiet with a nice melancholy vocal hook, reaches crescendo and approaches some My Bloody Valentine sonic territory for the remainder.
|2.||Don't Make It Difficult||7.||Ruby|
|3.||Say It||8.||Set Of Stairs|