|Quinten Coblentz / We|
|Add Date:||2019-10-23||Pull Date:||2019-12-25||Charts:||Hip-Hop|
|Week Ending:||29 Dec||22 Dec||15 Dec||17 Nov||10 Nov|
|1.||Oct 17, 2021:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Stay (feat. Eris Ford)
|4.||Aug 30, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher |
Stay (Feat. Eris Ford)
|2.||Nov 29, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
From the Roof (feat. YB)
|5.||Aug 16, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher Part 2 |
|3.||Aug 30, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher |
Stay (Feat. Eris Ford)
|6.||May 03, 2020:||ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries Presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
From The Roof
Quinten Coblentz is an Ohio native producer, beat maker, turned solo hip-hop musician. This is his second full album and it is a mix of singing and rapping in the style of Post Malone and Mac Miller. The biggest difference is that Coblentz is a Christian artist. Most of the songs are med tempo. Lyrics are thoughtful and production quality is high. RIYL: Post Malone, CASS, Evan & Eris, K. Allico, Mac Miller. No FCCs,
Fave tracks: 2, 5, 1, 6, 3. Reviewed by Kesha of Lift Jesus Higher.
1. (3:58) Lonely + Safe: high drama synth ambient intro, med tempo, sweet, light percussion, emotional ballad.
2. (3:00) From the Roof: Hip-hop Med tempo track. Lots of synth and indistinguishable electronic accents, slightly dark feel, but upbeat at the same time. Guest rapper YB.
3. (3:15) Too High (feat. Dru Bex): Med tempo, slight latin feel with synth hits, hype vocals, lots of autotune.
4. (3:40) Sky Falls Down: Med Tempo, keyboard hook reminiscent of Hall and Oates “I Can’t Go For That” more traditional R&B sound. Love song. Electronic voices close the song.
5. (3:51) The Game: Organ intro, med tempo, more singing less rap on this track, catchy hook.
6. (3:42) Stay (feat. Eris Ford), Slow/med tempo R&B ballad feel at beginning, beat drops at the chorus and takes on a more upbeat feel. Guest vocalist Eris (from the duo Evan and Eris) mostly stays in the background and harmonizes.
7. (5:27) We: Vinyl record crackling sound intro, with acoustic guitar picking, morose vocal intros, beat drops after intro, slow/med tempo, somber tone.
|1.||Lonley + Safe||4.||Sky Falls Down|
|2.||From The Roof||5.||The Game|
|3.||Too High||6.||Stay (Feat. Eris Ford)|