|Add Date:||2020-02-12||Pull Date:||2020-06-17|
|Week Ending:||Feb 23||Feb 16|
|1.||May 09, 2020:||Hanging in the bone yard
|4.||Feb 15, 2020:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|2.||Apr 30, 2020:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|5.||Feb 14, 2020:||KZSU Time Traveler
|3.||Feb 19, 2020:||Brownian Motion
1. (3:09)—Slow, pretty instrumental. Wavering violin, no drums.
2. (4:06)—Medium-slow, sweet and major key. Duet vocals. Feels slightly Christmasy but I don't know why?
3. (2:56)—Medium-slow, with more duet vocals. Minimal, with whispered vocals. Nice simple keyboard touches.
4. *(4:36)—Slow, with a warped, melting feel. Brushed drums, close mic'd acoustic guitar. "I go to back to Kingston Keith, and see a different, a different me."
5. *(2:37)—Medium-fast. The rock song, heavy and gnarly and sugary.
6. (3:34)—Medium-slow. A little uneasy, with a distorted undercurrent.
7. (4:36)—Slow, pretty. Starts with just gentle acoustic guitar and low singing. Picks up speed, adds drums.
8. *(4:34)—Slow, with a great plodding groove and guitar melody. Nice subtle textures.
9. *(4:01)—Close mic'd, double-tracked acoustic guitar. Undercurrent of brushed drums. Autumnal, heart-rending.
|3.||New Valley||7.||The Gorge|
|4.||King Keith||8.||What If|