|Add Date:||2020-02-19||Pull Date:||2020-07-15|
|Week Ending:||Feb 23|
|1.||Oct 15, 2020:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|3.||Feb 20, 2020:||Being as an ocean
|2.||Feb 20, 2020:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|4.||Feb 19, 2020:||Brownian Motion
1. *(6:53)—Very slow, old drum machine sounds. Some wild and wrecked-sounding violin soloing, drone. Mournful and beautiful.
2. *(6:23)—Medium-tempo, busted beat with a nineties experimental hip-hop feel. Lots of wobbly keyboard sounds. Fun and warped.
3. (4:27)—Medium-fast, bouncy. Retro B-movie film soundtrack feel. Switches midway to even more spastic drumming and wah guitar.
4. (8:30)—Gentle nineties post-rock guitar interplay. Evolves into junkyard blues for the final few minutes.
5. *(7:09)—Mid-tempo off-kilter shuffling beat, funk rock guitars. Muscular, with dub elements. Very pretty proggy breakdowns.
6. (4:51)—Drone intro, very lovely bass clarinet and piano motif.
|2.||Slug Bong||5.||Arc Minute|