|Vanishing Twin / Ookii Gekkou|
|Artist:||Vanishing Twin||Added:||Jun 2022|
|Add Date:||2022-08-21||Pull Date:||2022-10-23|
|Week Ending:||Oct 23||Oct 16||Oct 2||Sep 25||Sep 11||Sep 4||Aug 28|
|1.||Dec 28, 2022:||Run-Away Radio |
|4.||Nov 23, 2022:||Run-Away Radio |
Big Moonlight (Ookii Gekkou), Light Vessel
|2.||Dec 03, 2022:||Music Casserole |
|5.||Nov 04, 2022:||Hanging In The Boneyard |
|3.||Nov 26, 2022:||Everything |
|6.||Nov 02, 2022:||Run-Away Radio |
Light psychedelic pop music with dashes of exotica and quirky synth sounds. Gentle femme vocals, twinkly guitar and organ, soft drums. Think of a more restrained, softer, Stereolab with bits of Silver Apples. No FCCs.|
1. (4:50) Mostly mellow, a few quirky organ sounds come and go.
2. (5:28) A little bit funky.
3. (5:38) Starts with some bleeps-and-bloops synth sounds, drums join, then woodwinds, eventually vocals, synths gets more strident.
4. *(4:37) Starts with quirky, silly, glitchy sounds, marimba comes in, male spoken vocals like from a 1960s sci-fi tv show. A more somber vibe to this one.
5. (5:34) Starts with hand drums, woodwinds, then jangly organ, some off-tune violin, a bit of chanting creeps in.
6. (5:12) Warm guitar intro, slow vocals over a bed of bubbly synth sounds.
7. (3:41) Upbeat, drums and synth intro, vocoder-ish vocals.
8. *(2:53) Slightly funky again, a bit more driving, somewhat Kraftwerk vibe. Nice echoey sing-song vocals, ends a bit short.
9. *(3:10) Funkier still, more of a groove, dual female and male vocals.
|1.||Big Moonlight (Ookii Gekkou)||5.||In Cucina|
|2.||Phase One Million||6.||Wider Than Itself|
|4.||The Organism||8.||Tub Erupt|