|1.||Jul 04, 2019:||veggie tales
|4.||Dec 17, 2015:||Temping
|2.||Jun 15, 2017:||alternative energy.
|5.||Jun 08, 2015:||Shytown
|3.||Apr 21, 2016:||Munch Time
|6.||May 11, 2015:||Shytown
1) 3:05 - Starts with an acoustic intro, tension builds, then harmonies and a full band. Energetic, bouncy song.
2) 3:07 - Bouncy, smoother song, lots of ooh's and ahh's.
3) 4:40 - * Slow waltz. Piano prominent on this one. Kind of quaint sound, depressing lyrics about Smith's childhood. One of his more popular songs.
4) 3:13 - * Fun song, also bouncy.
5) 3:22 - Sad sounding one, with dark guitar, more whispery vocals, and a kickass piano solo.
6) 3:04 – * Fantastic track with really catchy beat and synth
7) 3:22 - Another bouncy, fast one. Kinda like the Beach Boys, but depressing and about alcoholism.
8) 3:22 - Piano, fingerpicked electric guitar, strings, even orchestral bass drum. Dreamlike, drifting, more ooh's and ahhs.
9) 2:20 - "Amity, Amity, Amity, Amity, Amity, Amity," etc. More dramatic, loud, driving.
10) 2:33 - Chiller, more sentimental sounding, then some cool strings and slide guitar
11) 2:58 - Kind of driving, alternates between different levels of acoustic then expands to feature a band and (mellotron?) strings. A head nodder.
12) 2:41 - * Another song more on the rockout side. Some bari sax.
13) 4:25 - * Pretty standard song at beginning, and then has a pretty epic build toward the end. (My reviews are going to sound silly when the word "epic" falls out of favor).
14) 2:17 - Several Elliott Smiths singing together in a sad, sentimental a capella piece.
|1.||Sweet Adeline||8.||Waltz #1|
|3.||Waltz #2||10.||Oh Well,Okay|
|4.||Baby Britian||11.||Bottle Up And Explode!|
|5.||Pitseleh||12.||A Question Mark|
|6.||Independence Day||13.||Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands|
|7.||Bled White||14.||I Didn't Understand|