|Various Artists / Infra Sound Collective|
|Album:||Infra Sound Collective||Collection:||General|
|1.||Nov 06, 2010:||lost and found |
|2.||Feb 02, 2001:||Umami Jazz Program |
|Your Imaginary Friend|
Excellent interesting collection of experimental pieces ranging from composed noise to sublime downtempo electronics. Predominantly dreamy and drony, this is destined for heavy rotation. All instrumental, all good.|
1) ambient, droning w/minimal synths, eno’esque, builds to brief loud wash at end.
2) downtempo funky beat w/minor haunting melodies.
Almost “subliminal” voices, nice distorted bass at times.
3) downtempo w/restrained strange intrument samples, nice string samples, sparse overall
4) various sparse noises build to intense noise guitar led almost free-jazz noise, subsides, ebbs and flows
5) multimetered, bass led near post rock, interspersed w/lots of noises
6) luxurious ambient downtempo, slow swirling synths
7) industrial noise: heavily reverbed metal crashes, clanging and occasional horn
8) droning and spacey synths, arrhythmic, hidden voices
9) spacey minimal melody, downtempo, stops and starts w/various meters, intensities, builds, returns
10) pretty w/downtempo electronic beat, looping bass line, synth interjections
11) casio type percussion, analog synth sounds, looping acous guit, strangely layered, disturbing.
Turns into a more pretty dramatic melodic composition.
12) live duel sax+guit feedback improv, “drone-noise-free jazz”
13) slow minimalist w/echoey various percussion, slide guit, electronics.