-*- Objective -*-
To stretch the boundaries of rock with free form song structures and a genre-blending aesthetic that cites indie rock, jazz, and electronica.
-*- Summary of Qualifications -*-
John Herndon, Dan Bitney, Jeff Parker of ISOTOPE 217; Parker also with AESOP QUARTET, CHICAGO UNDERGROUND DUO; Herndon & Douglas McCombs also with THE FOR CARNATION with David Pajo of AERIAL/PAPA/M and SLINT; McCombs also with BROKEBACK and ELEVENTH DREAM DAY with Bundy K. Brown of SEAM, DIRECTIONS IN MUSIC, and GASTR DEL SOL with John McEntire (former BASTRO) of aforementioned groups and THE SEA AND CAKE.
-*- Summary of Tracks -*-
1. two minutes of self-important bombast, then mellow drum n bass
2. about the beat
3. abstract, otherworldly, then broken jagged mishmash
4. ambient womb music
5. pleasant uptempo
6. rock beat
7. porno groove
8. high energy minor-key journey
9. cool jazz, slinky bassline, tripped out electronica
10. colorful organic percussion, mellow, dark