|1.||Oct 16, 2002:||Lick My Moody Guitar Show
|3.||Oct 11, 2001:||Strange Attractors
|2.||Oct 18, 2001:||Strange Attractors
So that When
|4.||Sep 22, 2001:||strange attractors
1. (4:02) Trancelike bass buzzing, slow heavy beat, crashing fuzz conclusion.
2. (2:19) Hyper bang your head punk rock w/detached vocals; totally rips.
3. (4:38) Dark, lush instrumental with guitar, cello, vibes, propulsive drums and big GYBE-esque swells.
4. (1:40) Loud, abrasive punk rock jam w/screaming vocals. Hell yes.
5. (3:54) Yes. Weird creeping dirge builds and builds whispers explodes into a crunchy angry goodness.
6. (6:04) More like track 3 with a brighter outlook; instrumental cello vibes.
7. (10:18) Slow mournful march, heavenly middle section w/cello & vibes, raucous finish.
8. (2:14) SCREAMO (heart pounding pummeling punk)
9. (6:41) And we're gonna finish it off with a track of synthesizer elevator music, cause we can.
|1.||We're Trying||5.||So that When|
|4.||To Heaven||8.||We Can Leave|