|Artist:||Guryan, Margo||Added:||Nov 2001|
|1.||Jul 22, 2010:||Sunshine . . . in the Almost Full Moon Afternoon!
Hold Me Dancin', Sunday Morning
|4.||Apr 20, 2005:||The Sparkle Bin Soundtracks
|2.||Apr 18, 2006:||The Great 2006 Earthquake & Fire
|5.||Sep 29, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
What Can I Give You
|3.||Jan 18, 2006:||Foreplay and Sex Wax
|6.||Mar 25, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
What Can I Give You
My Picks: 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 12, 19, 25 Katie P. 9/26/01
1) Midtempo bouncy piano. Feels a little like Sesame Street pop. Nice vocal harmonies and a clarinet too!
2) Piano with a lowdown funky beat. Still very light and airy. Uptempo and super groovy.
3) Waltz beat with guitar, cello, and keyboards. Nice happy feel.
4) Ooooo - cool funky beat. Guitars and fat bass (well, imagine AM radio fat bass). Nice lyrics and great harmonies.
5) Midtempo piano sounds like Sesame Street again but with love song lyrics. Laid back and sweet.
6) Cool organ. Midtempo with a slight bounce feel. Kind of sad. Flute comes in occasionally.
7) Fast midtempo with a bit of a bounce. Sort of groovy. Flute in here along with keyboards and guitar.
8) Starts quiet with vocals and bass. Guitar comes in. Midtempo cute pop song. Nice love song. Simple and sweet.
9) Fades in with keyboards to a serious funky beat. Great organ. Nice lowdown feel. Wow!!
10) Keyboards are a little bloopy with vibrato guitar. Midtempo drag.
11) Flute and strings start off. A nice midtempo stroll. Soft and sweet.
12) Bells and guitars. Groovy pop. Nice not so christmassy Christmas song.
13) Slower midtempo and a little sad. Piano and organ. Kind of groovy.
14) Midtempo with several different keyboards. Groovy feel.
15) Soft piano and acoustic guitar. Midtempo bounce. Kind of sad and almost a little angry. Nice strings come out at times.
16) Groovy beat. Fast midtempo bounce. Cute pop with some nice keyboard, piano, and guitar work. Has a kind of old-timey feel to it (almost ragtime).
17) Slower dragging funky walk. Nice organ. Cute.
18) Slower midtempo. Cute and almost bouncy. Song about the Nixon tapes and the Watergate scandal. Sort of folky pop. It even bleeps out the word "ass" - ha!
19) Midtempo dragging beat. Almost bluesy and slightly funky. Lyrics are a husband trying to explain about a scandalous affair. Kind of funny.
20) Political song that has some nice rockin' guitar. Uptempo and fun.
21) Midtempo and quiet. Cute organ and sweet cute vocals. Funny lyrics.
22) A little funky midtempo beat. About earthquakes. Cool bluesy guitar with a slightly country feel.
23) Piano with nice vocal harmonies. Sweet airy vocals. Kind of sad but very sweet.
24) Uptempo disco number. Yes, disco. Musically it's pretty cool. Lyrically it's weak to the point of being funny. The piano is great.
25) Nice midtempo 60's pop music. Cool bouncy piano and cute guitar. Great lyrics too. Laid back and lazy.
|1.||What Can I Give You||13.||Come to Me Slowly|
|2.||Something's Wrong with the M||14.||Timothy Gone|
|3.||I Love||15.||It's Alright Now|
|5.||Can You Tell||17.||I Think a Lot About You|
|6.||Think of Rain||18.||The Hum|
|7.||Sun||19.||Please Believe Me|
|8.||Most of My Life||20.||Yes I Am|
|9.||The 8:17 Northbound Success||21.||I'd Like to See the Bad Guys|
|10.||Love Songs||22.||California Shake|
|12.||I Don't Intend to Spend Chri||24.||Hold Me Dancin'|