Queen covers. A whole comp of Queen covers. Done by noisy rockers and crazy prog kids and noise outfits and Melt-Banana. I have indeed died and gone to heaven. This fucking rules. I made picks but you can't go wrong with any of these songs.
1. twinkly indie rock guitar and sudden spazz - fades out w/10+ sec. of quiet fingersnaps
2. tuneless yelling and piano-centered cacaphony
3. death metal growls + Swedish melodic metal sounds + thrash fury + Brian May guitars - yeah!
4. dorky talk-singing verses, roaring hardcore chorus - FCC violations but OK for safe harbor
5. tweaky cha-cha
6. squeaky prog rock - almost completely instrumental (sing along!)
7. crunchy noise
8. spare - naked bass, and vocals like Jenny from Erase Errata crossed with Bruce Dickinson (!)
9. freakout w/keyboards
10. as sung by a crazy four-headed dude at the end of a culvert with his head in a trashcan, accompanied by a scorching guitarist and drummer, also insane
11. clackity rhythmic space noise
12. spastic garage-freakout doo-wop
13. spare strut with m/f vocals
14. utter noise w/ buried growls
15. shrill/bassy clatter somewhere between Melt-Banana, Milk Cult and no wave
16. crazy delayed/overdubbed vox and electronic drum track -> scratchy noise. I'm disappointed by the lack of guitars - I really wanted to hear Agata play that solo, dammit - but this still rules.