|Album:||Sort Of, not Really||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Cosmos, the||Added:||Jul 2002|
|Add Date:||2002-09-23||Pull Date:||2002-11-25|
|Week Ending:||Dec 1||Nov 17||Nov 10||Nov 3||Oct 27||Oct 13||Oct 6||Sep 29|
|1.||Jun 09, 2022:||Oh Messy Life
|4.||Oct 05, 2003:||Oh Messy Life
|2.||Nov 24, 2010:||Wednesday Night Live
Why Do I Remember?, Good Job, Joshua
|5.||Jul 24, 2003:||Off the Path
|3.||Apr 29, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|6.||Jul 13, 2003:||Oh Messy Life
Why Do I Remember?
My Picks: 2, 5, 8
Katie P. 9/5/02
1) Soft uptempo tune. Good solid beat with light jangly guitars and vocals.
2) Cute indie pop tune. Fast midtempo. Sweet vocals with catchy lyrics. Ends with some movie clip (maybe).
3) Slower and dragging. Nice and pretty.
4) Strumming guitars start it off. Nice midtempo with soft vocals and soft instruments. Nice laid back feel.
5) Uptempo and pretty. Catchy lyrics with a nice bass line. Cool break down section.
6) Midtempo beat that starts pretty simple and then gets a slightly more interesting beat for the verses.
7) Starts with just vocals and then band comes in with a faster midtempo beat. Drops off to a slower beat and then back again.
8) Solid midtempo with strumming guitars and soft vocals. Nice instrumentation. Lush and full with strings and bells. The beginning is a little boring, but the end is great.
9) Acoustic guitar starts it off. Midtempo tune. Just vocals and guitar. Very nice.
10) Nice guitar line starts it off to a midtempo tune. Instrumental.
11) Midtempo quiet tune. Cute and simple.
|1.||Whats Black and White||6.||Punk Rock Mix Tape|
|2.||Ramos||7.||Why Do I Remember?|
|3.||Good Job, Joshua||8.||The Corpse Who Came to Dinnr|
|4.||Beady Eyes Malone||9.||Cause It, Pacer|
|5.||Strategies||10.||Kiss of the Kings|
|11.||To a Hawflake From Ablur|