|Album:||Internet Dating Super Studs||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Vandals, the||Added:||Sep 2002|
|Label:||Kung Fu Records|
|1.||Jul 27, 2014:||Pentagonal Banana
Im Becoming You
|3.||Nov 25, 2009:||public noize racket
Im Becoming You
|2.||Dec 11, 2009:||The D-D-Darby Crash Show
The Unseen Tears Of The Albacore
1. FCC warning, shit, thumb up your ass, etc.
2. Weird love song.
3. This is one of my favorites on the CD. Sample lyric: “I smell your clothes / I smell your sheets / I wish that smell had come from me.”
4. About a kid with a disproportionate head. Kinda funny, but only once or twice.
5. Deranged and obsessive love letter to a soccer mom with bratty kids.
7. FCC warning. One “asshole” thrown in.
8. Break-up song.
9. FCC. One “fuck” at the beginning. Other than that, a neat song including a piano!
10. Random song about loving from afar. Again, a bit twisted.
11. FCC. “Shit” in the chorus.
12. Mourning the victims of sushi culture (i.e. “anything that goes with wasabe”). One of the funnier ones here.
13. About a guy who has conflicting feelings about his brother being gay.
14. Funny! Claims that the world’s new messiah is the guy from “Lord of the Dance,” a man who “can make Zima out of Perrier.”
|1.||43210-1||8.||I Can't Wait|
|2.||Appreciate My Honesty||9.||Where's Your Dignity|
|3.||Im Becoming You||10.||My Brain Tells My Body|
|4.||Disproportioned Head||11.||When I Say You, I Mean Me|
|5.||Soccer Mom||12.||The Inseen Tears of the Alb|
|6.||We'll All Get Laid||13.||My Brother Is Gay|
|7.||Little Wierdo||14.||Lord of Dance|