|Whisper in the Noise, a / Through the Ides of March|
|Album:||Through the Ides of March||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Whisper in the Noise, a||Added:||Nov 2002|
|Add Date:||2003-04-14||Pull Date:||2003-06-16|
|Week Ending:||Jun 15||May 25||May 11||Apr 27||Apr 20|
|1.||Jun 11, 2003:||stirling's approximation |
|4.||Apr 23, 2003:||Brownian Motion |
|2.||May 19, 2003:||Stirling's Approximation |
|5.||Apr 21, 2003:||Stirling's Approximation |
|3.||May 05, 2003:||stirling's approximation |
In the Dark
|6.||Apr 16, 2003:||Off the Path |
A Whisper in the Noise – Through the Ides of March|
All slow pretty tracks with samples, violins, cello, horn and drum. Nice production touches. Some of the male vocals are not for me, but overall this is a beautiful haunting album. Listen to it and you will like it.
1) violin and repetitive guitar with soft male vox.
(((2))) scrambled vocal samples. Horn, violin and cello. Dark male vox.soft fem angel voices. Drum comes in half way through. So pretty.
3) melodramatic male voice. Long violin notes, drums and piano. Gets more interesting half way through. It gets heavy and electronically shuffled.
((4)) throbbing beat, distant vocal sample. Violin melody changes suddenly into a heavier electronic sound. It slows down again to a piano melody and same style vocal samples. No singing vocals on this track.
5) piano, violin and cello. Pained male vocals.
6) slow song. Horns and drums alone for a minute. Soft male vox comes in after a minute. Small electronic touches. Piano solo in the middle. Violin and horns play later.
((8)) Starts with droning violins and drums. Dark male vocals. Piano and drums breaks through the softness. wow, this song rocks out with a violin/cello and drums.
((9)) violin, piano and drums. Dark male vocals. Nice, pretty, haunting.
10) slow piano and violin. Slow, dark vocals.
|1.||The Wall of You||6.||The Sound of Longing|
|2.||Silence||7.||The Song You Hate|
|3.||Anymore||8.||An Autumn's Song|
|4.||Seeing You||9.||In the Dark|
|5.||A Child||10.||Last Night|