|Cordero / Lamb Lost in the City|
|Album:||Lamb Lost in the City||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2003-03-03||Pull Date:||2003-05-05|
|Week Ending:||11 May||27 Apr||20 Apr||30 Mar||16 Mar||9 Mar|
|1.||Jan 10, 2009:||Lost and Found |
|4.||May 05, 2003:||stirling's approximation |
|2.||Jul 10, 2004:||Storytime!: Pirates |
Sea Captain's Daughter
|5.||Apr 24, 2003:||The Darling System |
|3.||Jul 24, 2003:||Off the Path |
Isn't It So
|6.||Apr 16, 2003:||the discovery channel |
Rezando Por Amor
Indie rock and latin pop hybrid. All songs include Ani Cordero’s bilingual soft lovely voice. Horns, distorted guitars, deep bass lines. Rocking. Take a listen. |
1) Starts with sounds from the street. Busts into a rocking latin pop tune. If you know Spanish, you’ll be singing along before too long.
2) Deep bass indie rock tune. English lyrics. Not much latin feel.
3) Latin tune with a traditional feel. Nice cornet and accordion. Ani’s voice softly belting out Spanish lyrics.
4) English lyrics, indie rock tune.
5) slow sad guitar based English song.
6) Latin inspired upbeat rock song.
7) Slow Spanish song. Guitar and accordion based.
8) Beautiful slow English song. Guitar and accordion based. A little haunting. Good break at the end.
9) Latin pop. Nice.
10) Slow soft song in English. Guitar based.
11) Maria Grever song. Stand up bass. Slow and very pretty.
|1.||Vamos Nenas||6.||Rezando Por Amor|
|2.||Hellfire||7.||Girando Hasta El Fin|
|3.||Mia||8.||Isn't It So|
|4.||Sea Captain's Daughter||9.||Cuando La Vida|
|5.||Scholar||10.||Late in the Evening|
|11.||Todo Por Ti|