|Various Artists / Masters of the Harp|
|Album:||Masters of the Harp||Collection:||World|
|Label:||Arc Music Inc.|
|Add Date:||2003-03-31||Pull Date:||2003-06-02||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||1 Jun||27 Apr|
|1.||Dec 28, 2006:||The Honeycomb Hideout |
|3.||Apr 20, 2003:||Spherical Sounds |
Baile De Rosenda
|2.||May 27, 2003:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
I know what you’re thinking, “I’m so sick of all these harp collections!” This is a nice sampling of harp music from around the world. Since the harp isn’t the most exciting instrument there is, it’s all rather calm and occasionally music-boxy. But it’s all very pretty. Check out especially:|
2. Gorgeous Chinese konghou, slow & classical.
3. Celtic harp duet w/a medieval feeling.
4. Spanish harp/drum/strings blend. Kind of pretty.
8. Paraguayan harp, percussion, more upbeat.
12. A classical, Latin-themed piece. Well played.
13. Slow & quiet, but eventually lyrical and relaxing.
31 January 2003