|Artist:||Rye Coalition||Added:||Mar 2003|
|Label:||Tiger Style Records|
|Add Date:||2003-04-21||Pull Date:||2003-06-23||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Jun 22||May 25||May 18||May 11||May 4||Apr 27|
|1.||Apr 11, 2006:||Radio Of Imagination
Paradise By the Marlboro Lig
|4.||Jul 17, 2003:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|2.||Jul 28, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|5.||Jun 20, 2003:||The Weekend Effect
|3.||Oct 30, 2003:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|6.||May 22, 2003:||The Mr Sparkle Challenge
Break Wind and Fire
My Picks: 1, 4, 7
Katie P. 4/10/03
1) Solid midtempo with nice crunchy guitars. Repetitive riff that is quite rockin'. Vocals are sort of screamed and sort of sung. Damn this is some heavy rock. Nice breakdown section too with thumping bass line. Song about a girl gone wild.
2) Again midtempo with a little less of a melody riff. Nice drum work with a lot of cymbal crashes. Heavy bass too.
3) Drums start it off and then guitars come in. Nice! Faster than the others. Picks up a little speed near the end.
4) Solid midtempo with a less heavy rock feel. The beat is almost bouncy and ever so slightly poppy (but not too). Funny lyrics too (asking Sally Ride if he can be her space guy).
5) Ooo, nice guitar riff. Then when lyrics come in the guitars drop out and the bass line comes in heavy. Very cool. Fcc: says "shit."
6) Circular riff to start it off with really heavy bass. Harsh guitars with a strange beat. Wow, great pounding bass line.
7) Nice guitar with thumping drums. It builds up to a nice heavy rock tune. Damn, this is harsh. Drops out to just a bass line and then slowly builds back up (but only very slightly) with about a minute or so to go. It never returns to the harsh rock.
|1.||Communication Breakdance||4.||Paradise By the Marlboro Lig|
|2.||Stop Eating While I'm Smokin||5.||22 Topless|
|3.||Speed Metal Top Dancer||6.||Snow Job|
|7.||Break Wind and Fire|