|Add Date:||2003-04-21||Pull Date:||2003-06-23||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||May 4||Apr 27|
|1.||Aug 24, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
|4.||May 01, 2003:||Baptism of Solitude
|2.||Jun 14, 2003:||Between the Nine Worlds
|5.||Apr 30, 2003:||Brownian Motion
The Hateball Is Rolling
|3.||May 03, 2003:||On The Warpath
|6.||Apr 23, 2003:||Brownian Motion
Punk. But dirty, mean, nasty, gritty punk. Think Motorhead attitude (LOUD!), Nashville Pussy fun (SEX!), and the carelessness/inebriation of your local drunk (Zuh...?!?!?). But modern, like Turbonegro. Yeah, kinda like that. Plus, it’s got that whole garage rock feel/sound to it, and they’re from Sweden. Granted, it’s nothing new, but hell, they sound like they’re digging it. Loud, simple guitar work, some fast, not-too-intricate drumming, three, count ‘em, THREE vocalists, and the whole thing is just a mishmash of pure violent joy. Nonetheless, I kinda get the feeling that it’s all staged, like they’re trying to come off as being so carefree, but the stellar production betrays them. Suckers. And it gets repetitive at times. Still, good stuff.
4) Cool guitar, growled verses, clean choruses, fun bass line, sounds a lot like Motorhead, musically.
9) Violence! And more growled, throaty vocals. Plus a great message. I dig this more than any of the other tracks on here.
10) Great intro, and cool song, but damnit, he says something about “fucking your sister in the ass while that cunt screamed for more”, and we just can’t air that, can we? No.
11) Short melodic little piece that’s actually rather introspective. Still manages to sound like death metal, which is never grounds for complaints.
12) Orgasmatron! Motherfuckers, the intro riff to this was practically lifted off Motorhead’s classic masterpiece. FCCs.
13) A cover, I think, but a cool, driving little rhythmic piece that manages to rock quite successfully.
FCCs:::: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 ::::FCCs
|1.||The Hateball Is Rolling||8.||Superstar Destroyer|
|2.||Destroyer of Worlds||9.||Danger Dangers|
|3.||Mord Ii||10.||Superstar Confession|
|4.||Final Descent||11.||In Misery Embrace|
|7.||Air/A Prelude to Hell||14.||Outlaw Song|