|Keenan, Paddy & Tommy O'sullivan / Long Grazing Acre, the|
|Album:||Long Grazing Acre, the||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Keenan, Paddy & Tommy O'sullivan||Added:||04/2003|
|Add Date:||2003-05-05||Pull Date:||2003-07-07||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||6 Jul||1 Jun||11 May|
|1.||Mar 17, 2006:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|4.||May 27, 2003:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
The Lost and Found Medley
|2.||Jul 01, 2003:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||May 06, 2003:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Jun 30, 2003:||The Southern World |
Killing the Blues
Master Uillean piper Keenan teams w/guitarist/vocalist O’Sullivan on a strong set of Irish music, including 2 live tracks. Good blend of songs, from uptempo dances to slow airs, plus some nice backing from guests on keyboards, percussion, vocals, and other instruments.|
*1. Set of three jigs. Very nice piping.
2. Slow w/Native American influences & electric guitar.
3. Quiet, traditional song w/male vocals.
4. Nice set of reels.
*5. Relaxed and melodic.
6. Two jigs. Nice blend of pipes & strings.
7. Mid/down-tempo vocals & strings.
*8. Set of jigs enlivened by bass & electric guitar.
9. Slow & peaceful. New agey chimes.
*10. Nice set of reels w/a fun energy.
11. Slow & folksy vocals.
12. Two jigs w/a some nice transitions.
*13. Fast pipe/guitar duet on these reels.
14. Catchy hornpipes, well played.