|Add Date:||2003-09-01||Pull Date:||2003-11-03|
|Week Ending:||Nov 2||Oct 12||Sep 28||Sep 21||Sep 14||Sep 7|
|1.||Mar 13, 2009:||orangeasm
|4.||Mar 31, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
|2.||Nov 23, 2007:||Memory Select
|5.||Dec 29, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
|3.||Sep 04, 2007:||Lost and Found
|6.||Oct 19, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
**1. Wonderfully twisted instrumental march that gets more demented sounding halfway through. Like something you probably made up when you were a kid.
2. Really dark, and has a soundtrack feel at the beginning. Nursery rhyme type lyrics.
**3. Who could have thought that lemonade could be so scary?? Eeerie keyboard-sounding instrument with deadpan singing of surreal lyrics with mentions of lemonade, champagne, marriage and masquerades. Scare the kids with this one.
5. Lots of tinkling sounds of bells and toy pianos and at one point I think all 6 play a whirly whistle. Noisy but not loud instrumental.
6. Can’t really get my head around this one. Lots of accordion.
**7. Cool pre-caned loop from some toy with animal sounds and counting. Percussive.
8. Percussive instrumental track. Nice use of the “Barbie for girls Deluxe Music Center Keyboard”.
**9. A slow, dark walk with lyrics about needing a hammer.
**11. Yea. Sounds like a drunk marching band happily marching around their sandbox banging on pots and pans. Instrumental.
12. Like the title suggests, it has a lullaby feel…..cept satan is playing the keyboards.
|3.||John's Buttons||9.||The Hammer Song|
|4.||Siren||10.||Greeting From Mami|