|Album:||Lullaby for Liquid Pig||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Germano, Lisa||Added:||May 2003|
|Label:||Bmg Records (Local)|
|Add Date:||2003-06-16||Pull Date:||2003-08-18|
|Week Ending:||Aug 17||Jul 27||Jul 20||Jun 29||Jun 22|
|1.||Oct 10, 2007:||growing up
Lullaby for Liquid Pig, To Dream
|4.||Mar 31, 2005:||Eran Mukamel
|2.||May 25, 2006:||Eran of the Unknown Mukamel f. chizzyti & Pung (post-post-post-punk)
Into the Night
|5.||Mar 29, 2005:||Eran Mukamel
|3.||Apr 13, 2006:||Eran Mukahanakhonamonrattanakosinmahintharaayuthayamahadilokphopnoppharatratchat
From a Shell
|6.||Aug 14, 2003:||Civil Society
Into the Night
*1. Minimal percussion, treated piano.
2. Bass, strings, guitar. Slightly upbeat.
**3. The best I think. Drums, distorted guitar and vocals, sorta dub style bassline, electronics...very disorienting...she's in a dangerous place but too whacked out to escape.
4. Organ, treated piano. "Hate will grow with your alcohol glow/Into someone you know" Scary music box quality.
5. Vocals turned back a bit...warped and pretty melody, samples.
6. Bass, guitar, violin. A send-off for someone she's disillusioned with.
**7. Piano, guitar, violin. Really gorgeous sound.
8. Drums, steel guitar, piano, guitar. Time to stop trippin' and enjoy? She wishes.
*9. Nice underwater quality. Drums, guitar effects, cuts to piano instrumental.
10. Pained nursery rhyme, nice full flooded sound of piano and strings. Perhaps about drugs or lost love..."The world is just there...it doesn't move me"
11. More unsettling lyrics, but soothing orchestrations. Inner sanctum samples.
12. Ending the thing with hopefull words, quiet piano and guitar.
|1.||Nobodys Playing||7.||From a Shell|
|2.||Paper Doll||8.||Its Party Time|
|3.||Liquid Pig||9.||All the Pretty Lies|
|4.||Pearis||10.||Lullaby for Liquid Pig|
|5.||Candy||11.||Into the Night|
|6.||Dream Glasses Off||12.||To Dream|