|Die Monitr Batss / Youth Controllers|
|Artist:||Die Monitr Batss||Added:||06/2003|
|Add Date:||2003-09-08||Pull Date:||2003-11-10|
|Week Ending:||2 Nov||5 Oct||28 Sep||21 Sep||14 Sep|
|1.||Thu, 01 Jul 10:||Wedge|
|4.||Wed, 01 Oct 03:||crisco jones|
press and release
|2.||Mon, 06 Sep 04:||Red West|
The Longest Short Song Marathon
|5.||Wed, 24 Sep 03:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|3.||Wed, 29 Oct 03:||stirling|
|6.||Fri, 19 Sep 03:||Red West|
Can't Argue with Cash
Noisey art rock from Olympia, WA. Choppy and noisey guitar, squeaky sax , spattered drums, and stark almost spoken lyrics. Catchy short songs. Shares guitarist with The Goxxip. |
1) poppy, choppy with noisey interludes.
2) Fairly noisey. Low on the vocals. Very soft ending.
((3)) Nice vocals interlaced with guitar.
4) Repetitive horn/drums with repeated vocals.
((5)) Nice instrumental beginning. Vocals come later and are slightly muted.
6) Choppy guitars, squeaky sax, repeated vocals.
7) Verbal and drum repetitions take turns with sax squeaking, guitars and drums.
((8)) Noisy at times, steady house-like drum beat at others.
9) Drum punctured guitar squeaky ramblings with a vocal chorus.
|1.||Hand Model Death||5.||Weaponsss|
|3.||Spread Yr Leggs, Release the||7.||Night Hares|
|4.||Nurse on Nurse||8.||Lana on Versus Time|
|9.||Netss, Netss, Netss|