|Artist:||Load Levelers, the||Added:||Jul 2003|
|Label:||Dmg - Direct Music Group|
|Add Date:||2003-12-16||Pull Date:||2004-02-17|
|Week Ending:||Dec 28||Dec 21|
|1.||Mar 04, 2009:||public noize racket
5 & Dime
|3.||Dec 17, 2003:||In the Leaves
|2.||Dec 24, 2003:||press and release
|4.||Dec 16, 2003:||Pthbrp Kgbdstftftsspktp
King County Jail
Blistering psychobilly with an old-school punk edge from Washington State. They mix rockabilly with classic punk riffs and touch on such fun topics as drunk ministers, trucks getting repo’d, lusting after 15 year olds, being thrown in jail, getting girls drunk, sniffin' glue, sucker punches and lots of songs about cocks and dicks. Some of the tracks are funny but sometimes veer into offensive territory with lyrics such as "make that little girl your teeny bopper slave" and "to get her frisky, get that girl some whisky." All tracks are balls-to-the-wall fast and some feature banjo!
PICS:1, 4, 5, 9 FCCS: 2, 3,4,7, 8, 13
1. ode to kids
2. goofy song about showing off your cock -- FCC--"cock"
3. more dicks and whiskey -- FCC "fuck"
4. flatbed truck got repo'd
5. cowpunks get punched by drunk minister
7. sniffin' glue, pedophilia -- FCC "fuck"
8. boo hoo! -- i've got a ball-and-chain
9. stuck in jail -- "work release, work release"
10. ode to the grim reaper
11. mexican radio cover
12. bad song about getting girls drunk
13. boo hoo again! -- more women troubles -- FCC "fuck"
14. got paid, getting loaded, leaving town
|1.||You're a Baby||8.||Hellride|
|2.||Coo' Dingy||9.||King County Jail|
|3.||Whiskey Dick Mountain||10.||Angel O'death|
|4.||Flatbed Truck||11.||Mexican Radio|
|5.||5 & Dime||12.||She's Drunk|
|6.||The Knucklebuster||13.||Gotta Go|
|7.||Whirl, Whirl, Twist and Twir||14.||Fistful of Dollars|