|Album:||Shit Bloody Shit||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Crimes Against Humanity|
|Add Date:||2003-10-27||Pull Date:||2003-12-29||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Dec 14||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 9||Nov 2|
|1.||Jan 17, 2007:||Baptism of Solitude
|4.||Dec 11, 2003:||Baptism of Solitude
|2.||Aug 24, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
|5.||Nov 30, 2003:||Oh Messy Life
|3.||Apr 11, 2004:||Oh Messy Life
|6.||Nov 26, 2003:||Brownian Motion
**1. How many hardcore records start out with a 8 minute track? Start quiet, melodic and sad. Reminds me a lot of Neurosis and has violin like old Neurosis. There is even a place in the middle of the track that reminds me of old Metallica. An awesome track.
**2. Faster, busy, great hardcore
3. Short and older sounding.
4. Pummeling, medium paced, and doom-y.
6. Ominous beginning into slow stoner rock/doom sound. Does speed up later in the track.
7. Starts out with nice bass and reminds me of Black Sabbath. Doesn’t really go anywhere.
**8. Fast, melodic hardcore. Goes through a couple of changes.
**9. Almost chugging guitar riffs into fast melodic almost emo sounding guitars. I really like this track.
10. Noise and clanking into lofi hardcore.
11. Another lofi track that sounds a bit like track 9.
12. A different version of track 8 but lofi. Is this life? The guitar is still cool but it’s hard to hear much else.
13. Lofi version of track 4.
14. Starts with feedback and a doomy sound. The beginning reminds me a bit of Eye Hate God. Changes into a nice metal-ish chug halfway through.
15. Another longer track. Doom-y and pummeling.
Great stuff. -mph
|1.||Cinders||8.||Born in Fucking Chains|
|3.||Bleeding in the Street||10.||With Seeds|
|4.||Rigid Limbs||11.||Stepping Away|
|5.||Distant Cries||12.||Born in Fucking Chains|
|6.||Spent Corpse||13.||Rigid Limbs|
|7.||Broken Hands||14.||Into the Woods|