|Album:||Swami Sound System||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Oct 2003|
|Add Date:||2003-12-08||Pull Date:||2004-02-09|
|Week Ending:||Feb 8||Jan 18||Dec 28||Dec 21||Dec 14|
|1.||Apr 19, 2007:||Fiction Romance
Put Me in the Right Place
|4.||Dec 24, 2003:||Browninan XXX-mass Eve
|2.||Feb 05, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|5.||Dec 24, 2003:||press and release
It's Only Death, Put Me in the Right Place, California Lights, Noise International
|3.||Jan 13, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude
|6.||Dec 18, 2003:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
PLAY: 8, 3, 10, 1, 5, 4 (heavy metal), 2, 7.
1. Very noisy intro... garagy rocker. Mid tempo. Lots of percussion noise effects.
2. Oh... the Husbands! Don't you love the Husbands? Our favorite 50s/60s all grrrl retro-bound garage rockers.
3. Intense dark punk rocker. Edgy. Really good.
4. GOOD HEAVY METAL...!!!
5. Rocket from the Crypt. Fun pop garage punker... there are even TRUMPETS in this one.
6. Hypnotic, mid-to-slow tempo. Not much is going here. Still kind of cool, though.
7. NYC's late 70s seminal punk band the TESTORS. Punk intensity coupled to psych mood/vocals.
8. This one makes me so happy, I wanna dance! Synth noise, catchy riff on the lead, edgy guitars and vocals.
9. Raucous pop punk.
10. Sonny Vincent is a Sarah Reed (the Husbands) favorite. Fast raunchy punk-rocker. Nice vocals.
11. Fast and loud punk rocker.