|Add Date:||2003-10-13||Pull Date:||2003-12-15|
|Week Ending:||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 16||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 19|
|1.||Apr 25, 2013:||Daydream Disaster
|4.||Apr 24, 2008:||A2Z
|2.||Jul 07, 2009:||Hipster Garbage (Vicodin Music Hour)
|5.||Jul 15, 2006:||What's in the Icebox?
|3.||Jul 19, 2008:||Bloodstains Across Atherton - Yeah, I Gotta Do That, Too!
Night of Frogs
|6.||Jul 04, 2006:||lick my moody guitar show
1. 7:27, slow, acoustic guitar and disjointed yet urgent female vocals under electronic guitar distortion washes which become more intense towards end.
2. 9:00, begins with slight acoustic guitar and female vocals, warbly electric guitar, treated flute enters playing medieval sounding melody
3. 6:45 instrumental, acoustic guitar, effected (delayed) flute, distorted guita enters at around -2:50, drones
4. 9:51 starts with distorted guitar, moany echoey vocals, guitars become more ragged, amazing interplay between instruments. At -1:00, noise fades to a droning cello(?)
5. 7:12 mostly acoustic. classical-flavored, closely micced guitar, echoey, hard to identify noises in background (a bowed guitar?), disembodied vocals
6. 12:56 laid-back, yet unnerving, minor acoustic guitar, female vocals, spare percussion until -9:00 when electric guitar joins in and they postrock out, vocals sound like a distress call
|2.||Every Man||5.||Walking Clouds|
|3.||Dom's Lament||6.||Night of Frogs|