|Album:||Song Is Love, the||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Quails, the||Added:||Sep 2003|
|Label:||Mr Lady Records & Videos|
|Add Date:||2003-11-03||Pull Date:||2004-01-05|
|Week Ending:||Jan 4||Dec 14||Nov 30||Nov 16||Nov 9|
|1.||Feb 24, 2007:||Biff Bang Pow
|4.||Oct 26, 2006:||At Your Local Dive
|2.||Jan 23, 2007:||At Your Local Dive (except for the last 30min - Marco's trip down memory lane)
|5.||Sep 27, 2006:||At Your Local Dive
|3.||Nov 30, 2006:||At Your Local Dive
|6.||Aug 05, 2006:||What's In the Icebox
1. starts quiet w/ great shouts, then rocks out. ridiculously catchy.
2. catchy guitar hook, almost dancy, then rocks out.
3. super rockin’ verse with accents, noisy guitar, boy/girl vox
4. hard slow-midtempo groove, noisy repetitive guitar riff. great!
5. upbeat, playful, and dancy. intro- i’m hearing joy division.
6. very cool bass/guitar riff interplay, so good!
7. acoustic country swing about war
8. upbeat, meant to be catchy but doesn’t quite do it for me
9. catchy upbeat punk with straight up riffs and good breaks
10. midtempo 80s girl punk sound, nice pulsing middle section
11. straight up rock riff, hard and rockin’
12. great gang of four funky groove over noisy guitar
13. nice intro, and a great middle section going thru different catchy riffs. ends at about -1:25.
14. midtempo sludgy w/ male vox. FCC but great anthemic chorus!
|1.||More Gender, More of the Tim||7.||The War Will Be Over When Wt|
|2.||Pitch Memory||8.||Move Forward|
|3.||Change Will Come||9.||Cold War|
|4.||We'll Take It||10.||Fight to Win|
|6.||Pals Have a Go||12.||He Likes to Lift Heavy Thing|
|13.||What I Saw|