|Howard Hello / Don't Drink His Blood|
|Album:||Don't Drink His Blood||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2004-02-09||Pull Date:||2004-04-12|
|Week Ending:||11 Apr||29 Feb||22 Feb||15 Feb|
|1.||Aug 16, 2007:||logic of love |
|4.||Feb 15, 2004:||Oh Messy Life |
|2.||Apr 08, 2004:||Hello Kitten |
|5.||Feb 10, 2004:||Meat Man Whistle Punching Sex Context |
|3.||Feb 22, 2004:||Oh Messy Life |
happy repetitive warm indie hipster mostly instrumentals- vocals often quiet and impressionistic. In general the tracks have a hook which repeats, while lots of interesting details and textures build on top. -yary|
1. Fat synth, wordless fem vocal. short intro track.
2. bouncy guitar very major keeps resolving
3. odd video game theme-like!
4. purty ringing guitar, a little slower
+5. boppy, "doot doot doot" backing vox. understandible voice on this one, guy singing "you are right I'm wrong" girl "say it every day"
+ 6.very nice, starts almost jazzy, slow synth pulls it together, mellow
8.mid-everything. Vocals even start midway, sad lyrics happily sung
9. folky, voices and guitar at start, a little more instrumentation at end, make it happy dippy.
|2.||Giving Up||6.||False Hope|
|3.||And As Always, Night Turns||7.||Truth|
|4.||My Friend||8.||Way to Go|