|Plaid / Spokes|
|Add Date:||2004-01-26||Pull Date:||2004-03-29||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||21 Mar||14 Mar||7 Mar||29 Feb||22 Feb||15 Feb||8 Feb||1 Feb|
|1.||Jul 30, 2008:||Eran Mukamel (Barry Zito colonoscopy) |
B Born Droid
|4.||Jan 26, 2006:||Eran Mukamel (Presbyterian rap-metal) |
B Born Droid
|2.||Jun 04, 2008:||nag champa orangeasm |
|5.||Nov 13, 2005:||Coronary Heart Disease |
|3.||Jul 24, 2006:||Akinetic Mutism |
|6.||Oct 23, 2005:||Coronary Heart Disease |
Crystal clear synths and notes with dry drum beats. Nothing organic. Pretty. Creates a feeling of a science fiction carton fairy tale. They feel like snow flakes. (does that make sense?) All made of ice, but each unique. |
1) keyboard tinkering and melancholy vocals. Goes into clicking, slapping beats, hectic notes and soft synths.
2) light beats, eerie synth melody. Slowly progresses into a more rapid song.
3) slow start.. light beats, clunky bass, flitty melody & deep underlying synths that surface halfway through.
4) starts with printer sounds. after 1.25 minutes beats arrive and synths slowly create a sound fabric.
((5)) clear synths, bell-like sounds, rapid beats.
((6)) soft song involving harp-type sounds w/ whoosing and light beats.. goes into synth melody.
((7)) rapid beat and bell like melody.
8) lighter more upbeat song.
((9)) swirling song that makes you feel uneasy. Like two songs playing together.
((10)) Darker song, nice stuff.
|1.||Even Spring||6.||B Born Droid|
|3.||Upona||8.||Get What You Gave|
|5.||Cedar City||10.||Quick Emix|