|Parts and Labor / Live at Kzsu|
|Album:||Live at Kzsu||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Parts and Labor||Added:||12/2003|
|Label:||Outer a Records|
|Add Date:||2004-05-10||Pull Date:||2004-07-12|
|Week Ending:||4 Jul||27 Jun||20 Jun||6 Jun||30 May||23 May||16 May|
|1.||May 02, 2006:||Moody Guitar part 2 |
[untitled track 3]
|4.||Jun 15, 2004:||Umami Jazz Program |
|2.||Jul 01, 2004:||Old School: Lethal Nocturnal Injection |
|5.||Jun 03, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge |
|3.||Jun 23, 2004:||Stirling's Approximation |
|6.||Jun 02, 2004:||Stirling's Approximation |
|pat blue ribbon|
Parts and Labor -- Live on KZSU|
Great math/electro rock -- pounding drums, lots of keyboards, lots of distorted guitar. Experimental with lots of feedback blasts and blips and droning noise but catchy at the same time. Tons of energy -- all the tracks are recommended.
1. upbeat -- catchy keyboard pattern, drum barrage, trainwreck of noise, resolves back to beginning keyboard melody -- great!!!
2. harsh drum blasts at beginning, lots of effects, keyboards come in later
3. effects + guitar + feedback and beginning , then feedback-laden guitar + drums rocks!
4. sweet, spacey keyboards and drums, keyboards and samples get more frenetic,
5. quiet samples + keyboards at beginning, static feedback, builds in energy, last :01 has start of another song