|Artist:||Wind-Up Bird||Added:||Dec 2003|
|Label:||The Music Fellowship|
|Add Date:||2004-05-03||Pull Date:||2004-07-05||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Jul 11||Jun 27||Jun 13||Jun 6||May 30||May 23||May 16||May 9|
|1.||Mar 26, 2015:||Meow
Smoke Break Time!
|4.||Jun 23, 2004:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Sep 14, 2005:||I still am canadian
|5.||Jun 23, 2004:||Stirling's Approximation
|3.||Jul 04, 2004:||15 Miles til Someday
|6.||Jun 12, 2004:||15 Miles til Sunday - Final Spring Show
1) slow guitar, fiddle, sad.
((2)) droning oscillating sounds with long notes from string like instruments.
((3)) the drone continues with some more urethral sounds. very pretty.
((4)) more droning light sounds. with crying girl saying, “sorry that I’ve become this monster, I love you a lot” vocals evolve more and more distorted and ugly.
5) pretty, melancholy song with violin/fiddle and cello or bass.
6) very light swirling chimes and wizzing electronic sounds. new age.
7) droning tones with a layer of distortion on top.
8) ticking clock and chords. Light xylophone sounds and horns. Light beat evolves in. (very GYBE…)
|2.||That I've||6.||I Love|