|Wind-Up Bird / Whips|
|Label:||The Music Fellowship|
|Add Date:||2004-05-03||Pull Date:||2004-07-05||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||11 Jul||27 Jun||13 Jun||6 Jun||30 May||23 May||16 May||9 May|
|1.||Mar 26, 2015:||Meow |
Smoke Break Time!
|4.||Jun 23, 2004:||Brownian Motion |
|2.||Sep 14, 2005:||I still am canadian |
|5.||Jun 23, 2004:||Stirling's Approximation |
|3.||Jul 04, 2004:||15 Miles til Someday |
|6.||Jun 12, 2004:||15 Miles til Sunday - Final Spring Show |
Ambient experimental noise/drone album. Fairly diverse. All tracks involve slow evolutions. Nothing flashy here, but alluring nonetheless. Very pretty. RIYL: Godspeed You Black Emperor!|
1) slow guitar, fiddle, sad.
((2)) droning oscillating sounds with long notes from string like instruments.
((3)) the drone continues with some more urethral sounds. very pretty.
((4)) more droning light sounds. with crying girl saying, “sorry that I’ve become this monster, I love you a lot” vocals evolve more and more distorted and ugly.
5) pretty, melancholy song with violin/fiddle and cello or bass.
6) very light swirling chimes and wizzing electronic sounds. new age.
7) droning tones with a layer of distortion on top.
8) ticking clock and chords. Light xylophone sounds and horns. Light beat evolves in. (very GYBE…)
|2.||That I've||6.||I Love|